Accéder au contenu principal

A to Z Challenge 2020 theme reveal

C’est parti pour ma 2ème participation au challenge !
Let’s go for my 2nd time involved into the challenge! 


Le principe est simple : le challenge de A à Z consiste à poster sur son blog, tous les jours d'avril sauf les dimanches, un article de blog par lettre, selon un thème défini (le but de cet article est justement d’annoncer ce thème). On commence donc mercredi 1er avril avec la lettre A, puis jeudi 2 avec la lettre B, etc., jusqu’à dimanche où on fait relâche et on reprend lundi. Ça tombe bien, en enlevant les dimanches, il y a 26 jours en avril !

Rules are easy: Blogging from A to Z Challenge is about blogging every day during April except Sundays, one post per letter. We begin on Wednesday April 1st with the letter A, then on Thursday, 2 with the letter B, etc. until Sunday where we rest and let’s start again on Monday. Great news, except Sundays, April has 26 days! 


Cette année, je continue sur le thème du quilting (ben oui, c’est quand même le sujet principal voire exclusif de mon blog !), avec une entrée par la caractéristique de l’œuvre des artistes que j’aime.
Ce sera l’occasion de montrer plein d’œuvres textiles de différents styles, et pourquoi pas, de vous faire découvrir des artistes que vous ne connaissez pas.

This year, I will continue on the theme of quilting (well yes, this is the main - or even exclusive - subject of my blog!), with an entry by the characteristic of the work of the artists I love. 
It will be the occasion to show many textile works of different styles, and why not, to make you discover artists you do not know. 

Seasons, by Terry S. Peart

N'oubliez pas de visiter le site officiel du challenge pour prendre connaissance des autres thèmes révélés, il y en a beaucoup, et susceptibles d'intéresser tout le monde !

Don’t forget to head over to the official site for the other Theme Revealers of this Blogging from A to Z Challenge. There are so many entrants and a topic to interest everyone!



Si vous voulez voir mes articles de cette année, ils sont rassemblés ici.
If you want to read my 2020 posts, here they are gathered.






Linking up with my Favorite link parties

Commentaires

Anne E.G. Nydam a dit…
I look forward to seeing the beautiful quilts you have to share with us!
Sonia Dogra a dit…
How lovely! This is the first of its kind that I am seeing. Good luck!
Liz A. a dit…
I think I only started following your blog half way through A to Z last year. I get the whole month this year :)
JazzFeathers a dit…
Looks fascinating. I love that quilt about the seasons!

@JazzFeathers
The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Living the Twenties
Chantal a dit…
J'ai bien hâte, Frédérique, car j'ai beaucoup aimé l'an passé. Prends soin. ;^)
Nilanjana Bose a dit…
That seasons quilt is just gorgeous! Best of luck for the A-Z!
Anne M Bray a dit…
Wonderful! Looking forward to new discoveries! Have you seen my crazy quilt?
https://spygirl-amb.blogspot.com/2020/03/make-it-yourself-march-week-2.html
That will be a fun month of posts!
Home Sewn By Us a dit…
Hi Frederique! What a gorgeous quilt. Thanks so much for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne
Rebecca Grace a dit…
Sounds like a fun challenge — and I love that quilt you shared by Terry Peart!
Jade Li a dit…
Quilting is something I appreciate looking at and using but without the knowledge and skills to create. See you on the A2Z Trail!
Sue McPeak a dit…
So glad you stopped by my Reveal post, and happy to see you in the Challenge again. As a quilter, I know I'm going to enjoy, again, your quilt posts. Lovely example you shared here. I wish I knew French...it's a lovely language both spoken and written. Being from Texas, I speak some Spanish and read it fairly well. Looking forward to your AtoZ posts.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal
Janet a dit…
Love it. Quilting is something I love to look at but haven't done.
Dena Pawling a dit…
Beautiful quilt!
https://denapawling.blogspot.com/
Susan a dit…
Sounds like interesting - have fun!
"characteristic of the work of the artists I love." Interesting idea.

Trying to document IE practice in Top Global Engineering Companies. #AtoZChallenge April Writing
Industrial Engineering Practice in Top Global Manufacturing Companies - Top 100
This surely is an interesting idea, Frédérique. Surely will be visiting your blog during April.
Do check out if my theme interests you: http://www.rightpurchasing.com/a2zchallenge/
--rightpurchasing.com
This sounds like a lot of fun! Look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing this on Wednesday Wait Loss.
Laura a dit…
I love the transparency effect in this quilt. The narrow lines and the circles really add depth.