Accéder au contenu principal

Liste / To-Do Tuesday #5 📜

La liste de la semaine !
The week's list!

La To-Do liste de la semaine : le point sur les tâches accomplies, et celles planifiées.
La liste de la semaine écoulée était assez "light", donc succès 100% !
Je rejoins Roseanne et Sue de Home Sewn by Us pour leur To-Do Tuesday linky party.

The To-Do list of the week: an update on the tasks accomplished, and those planned.
The list of the past week was quite "light", so 100% success!
I join Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn by Us for their To-Do Tuesday linky party.

📃💬📃

La to-do liste de la semaine dernière :
The last week's to-do list:

Continuer l'avancée du QAL Courbes et faire 2 blocs
     ✔ oui, j'arrive à tenir le rythme ! Les blocs de la semaine sont ici
Continue the QAL Curves progress  and make 2 blocks
     ✔ yes, I manage to keep up! Blocks of the week are here.


Si j'ai le temps : couper les tissus de 2 prochains blocs pour le QAL Courbes
     ✔ fait
If I have more time: cut fabrics to the next two blocks for the QAL Curves
     ✔ done

Eventuellement : laisser la place pour un projet inattendu
     ✔ je me suis laissée tenter par le Table Scraps Challenge de Joy 😇
Eventually: leave room for an unexpected project
     ✔ I let myself be tempted by Joy's Table Scraps Challenge 😇
Mug rug Pink


📃💬📃

To-do liste pour la semaine du 2 au 8 février :
To-do list for February 2-February 8:
  • To-do #1
Faire 2 blocs pour le QAL Courbes 💮
Make 2 blocks for the QAL Curves 💮
  • To-do #2
Rédiger un article mensuel pour la gratitude du jeudi 💗
Write a monthly post for Thursday's gratitude 💗
  • To-do #3
Réfléchir au Project Quilting 12.3 si le thème de la semaine m'inspire 😏
Think about Project Quilting 12.3 if the theme of the week inspires me 😏
  • To-do #4
Eventuellement : laisser la place pour un projet inattendu ❔
Eventually: leave room for an unexpected project 

📃💬📃

Après la liste très courte de la semaine dernière, j'en rajoute un peu. J'espère pas trop...
Je vous laisse, je pars préparer un webinaire pour cet après-midi : une formation de formateurs sur le thème de l'analyse de pratiques professionnelles. J'ai un peu la pression, il y a beaucoup de monde inscrit... 

After last week's very short list, I add a little more. I hope not too much...
I leave you, I'm off to prepare a webinar for this afternoon: a training of trainers on the theme of the analysis of professional practices. I'm under a bit of pressure, there are a lot of people registered...


-------------------------------------------------
👀 Rejoignez-moi chaque dimanche pour ma link party Patchwork & Quilts, où vous pourrez partager vos photos de ce sur quoi vous travaillez. J'aimerais beaucoup les voir !
Join me each Sunday for my hosted linky party Patchwork & Quilts, where you can share photos of what you’re working on. I would love to see them! 👀
-------------------------------------------------

🔗Linking up with To-Do Tuesday 

Commentaires

Linda a dit…
You've done well on your list, and I love that braided (over/under?) mug rug! Good luck on your webinar.
piecefulwendy a dit…
I like that you leave room each week for an unexpected project. Such a great idea! You've had a good week!
You're doing so well keeping up with your Curves QAL! Good luck with your seminar!
Liz A. a dit…
Congrats on completing your list. Some weeks that's harder than others.
Home Sewn By Us a dit…
Hi Frederique! I hope your webinar for training the trainers went well. I know you had to put in a lot of time getting ready for it. I think it's brilliant getting your curved pieces all ready to go. That way when you have a moment you can just sit and sew. Thanks so much for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne