Accéder au contenu principal

Triangles / Show Me Something with Triangles

En février, le thème proposé par Sarah est le triangle.
This month, Sarah's theme is triangles.

Il s'agit de montrer ses ouvrages, selon le thème du mois. Pendant tout le mois de février vous pouvez participer à sa "linky party", en ajoutant des ouvrages récents ou plus anciens. Voilà les miens :

It's about showing our quilts, according to the theme of the month. During the whole month of February you can participate in her linky party, adding recent or older quilts. These are mine:

Santa in the Woods


Australis


A vous maintenant !
Your turn!



Linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday / Put Your Foot Down / Creative Compulsions 

Commentaires

Liz A. a dit…
I bet there are a lot of triangles to find. It's a very versatile shape.
love those skinny stars
Preeti a dit…
Your super-pointy stars shine so bright that they overshadow all others. I think I have a little crush on the Santa in the woods ;-)
Sharon - IN a dit…
How cute with slipping Santa in with your trees! I like your pointy sparkly stars!
Emily a dit…
Santa in the woods is so cute! I love it!
Cocopatch a dit…
trop mimi le santa dans la forêt!!
I love Australis. The dark backing really sets it off. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.
Anonyme a dit…
I love both of those quilts, but Australis is my favorite. Fantastic triangle projects!

Thank you for linking up to Creative Compulsions!
Michelle
http://mybijoulifeonline.com