Accéder au contenu principal

Rouge et vert / Red and green

Ah, le bonheur des vacances ;-)  J'ai pu avancer sur le quilt Rainbow, en finissant le 3ème bloc rouge :
Ah, happiness of the holidays ;) I was able to finish the third red block for the Rainbow quilt:



Emportée par l'élan, j'ai aussi repris les tissus bleu-verts, avec un centre un peu moins jaune que le bloc précédent :
As I was on my way, I also made a teal block, with a center a little less yellow than the previous one: 



Plus d'inspiration avec ces tissus, il a fallu que je retourne mon stock pour le 3ème bloc bleu-vert. Les bandes vert d'eau avec les écailles ne sont pas des chutes de tissu, mais un coupon acheté il y a peu de temps. Pas grave, hein ? Et le tissu très sombre sur la photo l'est moins en vrai, ce sont les restes d'un ourlet de pantalon.

No more inspiration with these fabrics, I had to dig into my stash for the 3rd blue-green block. The strips with scalops are not scraps, but coupon bought not long ago. It's ok, right? And the very dark fabric on the photo is less in reality, it's from a hem of pants.



Voilà, j'ai rattrapé mon retard du mois de juin, et je suis à jour pour juillet, super !
Here we are, I caught up of June, and I am up to date for July, great!





Linking up with:
Scraphappy Saturday / Show off Saturday / Oh Scrap! / Slow Sunday Stitches / Main Crush Monday / Monday Making / Linky Tuesday / WIPs on Wednesdays / Let's Bee Social / Needle and Thread Thursday 

Commentaires

Nähbegeisterte a dit…
Even more so nice little bird house, oh I like the red most. But that's because of my personal love of color. :)

Have a great weekend and love greetings the Nähbegeisterte
Annette Mandel a dit…
I have fun imagining which birds will live in each house. I like the teal and scallops one. A78mandel at yahoo dot com
Jayne a dit…
The red one is striking! I love every single one actually! Keep going...they are amazing!
gayle a dit…
I love these little houses so much!
Great job catching up. You should be getting close to having enough for a quilt top. I can't wait to seeing them all together. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!
That teal block is so pretty! All those birdhouses will be so pretty when they are put together in a quilt top - I can't wait to see them all together. Congrats on being caught up! Thanks for sharing your blocks on Main Crush Monday. :)
Michelle Cain a dit…
I love that you turned to your wardrobe to get just-the-right dark green! : )
Laura a dit…
I love these littke birdhouses -- your finished quilt is going to be amazing!
PaintedThread a dit…
Very cute. I love how these look.
JanineMarie a dit…
I’m sure the hem fabric more than makes up for the scrap that is not a scrap. But with fabric, I look at it this way: one person’s yardage is another person’s scrap—or maybe the other way around. 😄
beth s a dit…
What a pretty block! Love the different color combos
Glenda a dit…
I sure like those wee birdhouses Fred, they look so cute and are going to make a stunning quilt top. Congratulations on been up to date Cheers Glenda