Accéder au contenu principal

En juin / June One Monthly Goal 🎯

Mon objectif du mois : quilter Huahine, le Modern Bargello.
My monthly goal for June: quilt Huahine, the Modern Bargello quilt.


Je l'ai mis de côté depuis un moment, depuis novembre 2020, il est temps de m'en occuper !

I've been putting it aside for a while, since November 2020, it's time to get to it!
 


-------------------------------------------------
👀 Join me on Sunday for the Patchwork & Quilts link party 👀
-------------------------------------------------

🔗Linking up with One Monthly Goal

Commentaires

Marly a dit…
Have fun, Frédérique, quilting this fun quilt. It deserves to be in use.
piecefulwendy a dit…
I believe this is the quilt that drew me to your blog, if I recall correctly. I will enjoy seeing how you finish this!
Thank you Marly! Iwill make it my month's priority ;)
🥰 thank you Wendy, I have some ideas, but need to think about them a little more ;)
Liz A. a dit…
I like that quilt. Good luck in completing.