Accéder au contenu principal

En décembre / December One Monthly Goal

Mes projets sont prêts !
My projects are ready!



Pour le mois de novembre, je me suis fixé comme objectif de terminer le quilting de Santa in the Woods, et de commencer celui de Modern Bargello Huahine.

For November, I set a goal to finish the quilting on Santa in the Woods, and start quilting Modern Bargello Huahine.

J'ai une idée du motif que je vais faire dans la partie restante, à gauche. Bon, ce n'est pas encore sûr, mais il me reste tout le mois pour réfléchir encore !

I have an idea of the pattern I'm going to do in the remaining part on the left. Well, it's not sure yet, but I have the whole month to think again!

Pour Huahine, j'ai plusieurs options, mais de plus en plus de préférence pour l'une d'entre elles. La réflexion avance bien !

For Huahine, I have several options, but more and more preference for one. Thinking is going well!

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Rejoignez-moi chaque dimanche pour ma link party Patchwork & Quilts, et vous pourrez partager vos photos de ce sur quoi vous travaillez. Cette semaine est une spéciale 2020, pour partager tous ses quilts de l'année !

Join me every Sunday for my linky party called Patchwork & Quilts, and you can share your photos of what you’re working on. This week is a 2020 special, for sharing all your quilts of the year!



Linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal December Link-up / Handmade Monday / Craftastic / Show and Tell Monday / BOMs Away / Monday Making / Design Wall Monday / Patchen & Quilten / To-Do Tuesday / Midweek Makers / Wednesday Wait Loss / Handmade on Tuesday /

Commentaires

John Holton a dit…
Santa in the Woods! I love it!
Linda a dit…
Love your Santa in the Woods, and the quilting is looking snowy and pretty. The Huahine is such an interesting piece. It must be fun putting it together.
Lizzieanne a dit…
I didn’t even see Santa, I was so intrigued by your unique quilting design. Your work is inspiring!
Kathryn T a dit…
Very nice and I love Santa sitting there in the bottom right. All the best with finishing the quilting and starting on the next planned one.
Bonne chance Frédérique. J'ai bien hâte de voir tes résultats!
Looks like your quilting is moving along wonderfully on Santa in the Woods! Good luck on finishing for your OMG!
Home Sewn By Us a dit…
Hi Frederique! Santa in the Woods is so darn cute. I look forward to seeing how you're going to finish quilting it and Huahine. Thanks for linking up today! ~smile~ Roseanne
Lynette a dit…
That is a great fabric choice in your Huahine.
Love your quilts and especially your Huahine fabric!!
SueR a dit…
I didn't realize immediately that there was a Santa in the woods quilt--that really is cute. And I like the other one very much--reminds me of icicles. Beautiful!
Oh how beautiful this Christmas tree quilt has become. I also like the quilting and of course the Santa Claus in the bottom row ;-)
Greetings from Heidelberg
Annette
Both projects look amazing, so so lovely.
Patty a dit…
Love the Santa quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
Congratulations on meeting your goals! Really love both so much. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.