Accéder au contenu principal

Best of 2015


I'm so happy to join the Best of 2015 Linky Party! So fun to look back at this year's posts and select 5 of them, posts with the most views, or with the most comments, or simply favorite.
And because this is first to be in an English speaking party, I will start my post in English, then French (as I'm French, I usually write first in my language, and then in English for my over-the-seas blogging friends, hopping not writing too many mistakes...)

Avec la fin de l'année, voici venue l'heure des bilans, et je profite de la Linky Party de Cheryl pour faire un top 5 des articles 2015 de mon blog.



Ok, let's go:
Well, this is not really a 2015 post, as it was originally posted in 2006, but I rewrote it and it seems like this is the most viewed post EVER! Here is my tutorial about paper foundation piecing:



Ce n'est pas vraiment un article de 2015, puisqu'écrit en 2006, mais je l'ai revu et corrigé, et il semble que ce soit l'article le plus lu, encore et toujours ! Voici mon tuto pour la couture sur papier.



Of course this is one of my giveaways, with 240 comments I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Especially Chris and Lindsay, my happy winners ;-)



Sans surprise c'est l'article au sujet d'un de mes jeux-concours, avec 240 commentaires je suis très contente que vous l'ayiez apprécié ! Surtout Chris et Lindsay, mes heureuses gagnantes ;-)


  • The post that is the most sad (le plus triste)
Actually, they are two very sad posts, as France was attaqued twice this year:
First
in January, then in November



En fait il y a 2 articles tristes, puisque la France a été frappée 2 fois par des attentats, en janvier, puis en novembre.


My blog is ten years old! Yeahhhh!! Happy blog anniversary to me ;-)



Mon blog a 10 ans ! Youpiiii ! Joyeux anniversaire ;-)


My WIP is about trees, lot of trees! With a quite busy life I had no time to finish this quilt before the end of the year, but I want to achieve it before starting a new one!



Mon en-cours est un patchwork avec des arbres, beaucoup d'arbres ! Un peu trop occupée pour le terminer avant la fin de l'année, mais je veux le finir avant d'en commencer un autre !


And what about you? I would love to read about YOUR top five posts of 2015! 

Et vous ? Quels sont VOS 5 articles préférés ?

Commentaires