Accéder au contenu principal

Couture du WE / Sewing Weekend

J'aime bien les grands week-ends ! ;-)
I love long weekends! ;)

J'en ai profité pour avancer dans les nichoirs roses RSC18 :
I took advantage of it to make a third pink birdhouse for the RSC18:



Voilà les blocs du mois :
Here are the blocks of the month:



Et faire une 2ème bordure pour le Quilt mystère 2010, Véga :
And also make a second pieced border for Vega, the 2010 Mystery Quilt:






J'étais partie pour faire 4 bordures en pointes, mais finalement j'aime bien l'effet vertical que créent seulement 2 bordures. Il manque une petite bordure intermédiaire, ce sera pour le WE prochain !
I planned to make four pieced borders, but I like this effect, with only two borders, on top and bottom. A floating border is missing, a goal for the next weekend!




Linking up with:
Connie's Linky Tuesday (Freemotion by the River)
Esther's WIPs on Wednesdays ( Esther's Blog)

Lorna's Let's Bee Social (Sew Fresh Quilts)
Myra's Finished or not Friday (Busy Hands Quilts)
Caroline's Show of Saturday (SewCanShe)

Angela's Scraphappy Saturday (Soscrappy)
Cynthia's Oh Scrap! (Quilting is more fun than Housework)

Commentaires

Chris a dit…
We also had a long weekend and I went to a camp clean up with a bunch of 10-12 year olds. It was great fun and I did some stitching and reading. Your pink houses look lovely.
love the pink bird houses!
pascalinette a dit…
joli ton bloc nichoir rose,tu commences à avoir un certain nombre de blocs
Jane Holbrook a dit…
I hadn't seen that block before, and am very interested in trying it. Your rendition is lovely.
Mari a dit…
I do love those cute burdhouses! The pink one is adorable.
scraphappy a dit…
What beautiful pink blocks. You have gotten so much done this month.
Quilter Kathy a dit…
Very pretty pink houses!
Ivani a dit…
Pretty birdhouses Fréd. Enjoy your weekend.
JanineMarie a dit…
I love the lively pinks! I like your two borders, too. They add to the pieced middle without detracting from it.
Marti a dit…
Nice work! I really like the design and your colors in Vega. Have a good weekend.
Your birdhouses are always fun to see! Vega is beautiful, too! Very intricate.
Jayne a dit…
I'm so in love with that pink bird house!!
I agree - I like just the two borders on your quilt. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!
Glenda a dit…
Love your birdhouses you colours are stunning love the purple one! and your sewing skills a so clean and neat a joy to see Frederique . Cheers Glenda Australia.